MCHA’S ANNUAL REPORT
Each year in conjunction with our annual meeting and awards luncheon we publish a report that not only includes a program for the event, but many items of information of interest to our members, such as.
Download the 2020 Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon Program
- Minutes from the last Annual Meeting
- The association’s operating budget for the year ahead, including the endowment distribution report.
- A list of the current board of directors
- The MCHA Endowment Trust Report
- Attendance at the Stroud Museum, Research Library, school tours, fundraisers and workshops for the previous year, as well as weekly volunteer hours
- Descriptions of the year’s P.E.P. Award winners
- All the MCHA award winners
- List of sponsors
- List of volunteers
- List of Silent Auction donors
All text and images from the Monroe County Historical Association website are copyrighted and may not be downloaded, reproduced, published, displayed, printed, or posted elsewhere on the internet for any purpose without permission from the Monroe County Historical Association.