MCHA’S ANNUAL REPORT
Each year in conjunction with our annual meeting and awards luncheon we publish a report that not only includes a program for the event, but many items of information of interest to our members, such as.
Download the 2020 Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon Program
- Minutes from the last Annual Meeting
- The association’s operating budget for the year ahead, including the endowment distribution report.
- A list of the current board of directors
- The MCHA Endowment Trust Report
- Attendance at the Stroud Museum, Research Library, school tours, fundraisers and workshops for the previous year, as well as weekly volunteer hours
- Descriptions of the year’s P.E.P. Award winners
- All the MCHA award winners
- List of sponsors
- List of volunteers
- List of Silent Auction donors