ONLINE GIFT SHOP
HOW TO BUY:
▪ Click “Add to cart” button under each item you want to order
▪ For multiples of same item, click “Add to cart” multiple times
▪ Items will be placed in Cart at top of page (green bar)
▪ Click on the cart to see pending purchases
▪ You may continue to add items from any Gift Shop page
▪ When ready to buy, go to Cart and click Checkout
▪ Sales tax and shipping charge will be added at Checkout.
Stroud Mansion Wooden Keepsake
Stroud Mansion from The Cat’s Meow Village. Wooden. 4 inches x 5 inches.
This unique wooden keepsake of the Stroud Mansion is a two-dimensional building that fits in the palm of your hand. It’s from “The Cat’s Meow Village.”
This unique decorative keepsake of the historic mansion has been updated from the original 1993 version by The Cat’s Meow, a Wooster, Ohio, company that creates highly collectible two-dimensional wooden buildings that fit in the palm of your hand.
Technology has allowed for greater detail of the mansion, including improvements in the look of the stonework and the slate roof. Even the decorative lamps, hanging baskets and an American flag are present. Of course, Casper, the famous black cat trademark of Cat's Meow, is shown relaxing on the windowsill.
The Stroud Mansion “Cat’s Meow” truly captures the beauty of this historic building, and makes a great gift to display in any home or office.
Bell School Ornament
Christmas tree ornament. Brass. 3 inches x 1.5 inches.
Etched brass ornament featuring the Monroe County Historical Association’s Bell School in Cherry Valley. Driebe Freight Station ornament also available.